Tom has been racing competitively for six years and in 2017 he made his debut in car racing. Highly motivated, Tom has worked tirelessly to make his dream of racing cars a reality. Next season he is making another step up in the motorsport ladder by racing in the Ginetta G40 Cup with Xentek Motorsport.
Tom enjoyed a successful karting career becoming the DMAX vice-champion in 2016 and named as one of three drivers selected by Karting Magazine to represent their team in the RHPK series.
During the week Tom works as a Landscape gardener. His hobbies include rugby, reading and simulator racing.
- 2015 DMAX Championship (Debut) 4th overall
- 2015 Rookie Of The Year
- 2016 DMAX Championship Vice-Champion
- 2016 Daytona 25 Hour class and overall winner
- Karting Magazine team driver
- 2017 Ginetta GRDC Vice-Champion
- 7 Ginetta podiums from 8 races (1 gearbox DNF)
- Brands Hatch GP first Ginetta race win!
About Xentek Motorsport
Xentek Motorsport are a leading UK race team based in the north of England.
In the past two years they have claimed championship success across both the GT5 Challenge and the GT4 Supercup.
The team has over 7 years experience in motorsport and are looking to continue their success fielding drivers in the GT5 Challenge and G40 Cup.